The School Enrolment Procedures
The Six Enrolment Procedures:
1. The Parent enquire on the School place(s) by
(a) Coming to the School to see the Head Teacher, OR
(b) Contacting the Head Teacher's Office on the following contact details:
(i) Primary School Tel No. : 0211262295
(ii) Secondary School Tel No. : 0211260616
(iii) Email Primary School: email@example.com
(iii) Email Secondary School: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Head Teacher's Office will confirm whether the School Place(s) is(are) available/Not available,
3. If School place is available, the Parent is required to fill in the Enrolment Application Form
(a) If the parent has come to the School, an Enrolment Application Form will be given, &
(b) If the Parent has not come to the School, an Enrolment Application Form must be Downloaded from the School Website on this Link: Download Enrolment Form
4. The Parent MUST submit a completely filled-in Enrolment Application Form to the Head Teacher's Office.
5. (a) The Parent is required to pay ZMW300.00 Assessment fee for the Child's assessment in accordance with the School's Enrolment Policy clause No. 3 and upon payment the Head Teacher's Office advices the Parent the Day of the Child's Assessment.
5. (b) For Grade 8 and 10, the Parent MUST submit to the Head Teacher's Office the Grade 7 and 9 Final Examination Results for the Head Teacher's consideration. and
6. (a) If the Pupil meets the Assessment requirement in accordance with the School's Enrolment Policy clause No. 4, then an Enrolment Approval Letter is granted as a recommendation for admission of the Child in the School. .
The Parent is now required to pay all the School Fees after which the parent will be given the School Acceptance Letter as Admission of the Pupil into the School and thereafter the Parent purchases the School Uniforms from the School Stores for the Child(ren) to commence School at Lake Road PTA School.
6. (b) For the Grade 8 and 10, if the Pupil's Results meets the School Cut-Off Point, the Parent is issued with a School Approval Letter to pay the School Fees and once the School Fees are Paid then the Parent will be given the School Acceptance Letter as Admission of the Pupil into the School approved by the Head Teacher.